What is Facebook Gameroom?
Gameroom is a downloadable computer application created by Facebook.
It provides a fun and easy way to enjoy Gummy Drop! on your Windows PC.
Tap a question below for more information:
- How do I play through Gameroom?
- Why play through Gameroom?
- Will this let me access my mobile progress?
- Will this let me sync my PC progress to Facebook?
- Technical issues in Gameroom?
How do I play through Facebook's Gameroom application?
Simply download Gameroom to your PC and sign into your Facebook account!
- Visit the Facebook Gameroom site.
- Click Free Install.
- Follow your browser's prompts to download Gameroom.
- Open Gameroom.
- Sign in to your Facebook account.
- In the search bar in the upper-left corner, type Gummy Drop!
- Hover over Gummy Drop!
- Click Play Now.
Why play through Gameroom?
Playing through Gameroom allows you to interact with your Facebook friends. It also allows you to play from multiple devices.
Will this allow me to access the progress I've made on a mobile device?
Yes! If you play Gummy Drop! on a mobile device and have linked your progress to Facebook, you can access your progress on a computer by downloading Gameroom.
Will this allow me to link my current PC progress to Facebook?
No. Progress made in the Big Fish Games app (Game Manager) version will not appear in the Facebook Gameroom.
Technical issues in Gameroom?
Since the Gameroom application was created by Facebook, Facebook is the best source for Gameroom technical support.
If you experience technical issues when playing through Gameroom - such as games crashing or freezing - check out Facebook's Help Center for troubleshooting tips!