The fantastic news about Gummy Drop! is that mobile players can save their progress by connecting their games to a Big Fish Games or a Facebook account. (Please note that Android and Kindle players can connect their games to a Google+ account.)
This means that if progress is lost for any reason, it can be easily restored by signing into the game with the same credentials.
If Gummy Drop! progress has disappeared, please try the steps below to restore it:
1. Open Gummy Drop!.
2. Tap the green Menu button (with three horizontal lines in it).
3. Tap the Options cog.
4. In the new window that appears, tap Connect.
- Enter your Big Fish Games account email address if the game is linked to that type of account.
- Tap on the Sign in with Facebook option if the game is linked to that type of account.
- Tap on the Sign in with Google+ option if the game is linked to that type of account.
Once you have signed in, your progress should reappear.
If the progress doesn’t return, the Gummy Drop! Support Team can certainly help you out. Please see our Contact Customer Support page for information about getting in touch with us.