Need help on a specific level?
The Gummy Drop! forum is a great place to request help with a difficult level in the game!
Experienced players and forum moderators alike will swim by to explain the strategies that helped them beat the level that’s been causing trouble. In some cases, other players have already reached out for help with the same level, and an answer will be waiting for you.
If you don’t have a username yet, you’ll be asked to create one before making your first post. After that, please follow the instructions below to make a post requesting help with a specific level.
1. Go to the Gummy Drop! city directory, where links to each city’s designated level help thread can be found.
2. Locate the thread for the right city and click on it.
3. Search the thread to see if someone else has posted about the level with which you’re seeking help.
4. If no one has provided advice about that level, click the blue Reply button in the upper left-hand corner of the screen.
5. Write your request in the Message section. Be sure to include the level’s number and which difficulty mode (Intern, Architect, or Master Builder) that’s been challenging.
Once you’re finished, hit the Post Reply button and await your answers!